Rohan brings expertise drawn from over 25 years’ experience in Commonwealth law enforcement (8 at the Detective Superintendent level) at the Australian Federal Police and the Australian Border Force.
During his career, Rohan successfully led numerous high-profile cases in fraud, trade crime, foreign bribery, corruption and money laundering which demonstrate his ability to identify, tackle and solve the most sophisticated criminal methodologies. He taught investigations methodology from recruit level to detectives, conducted global investigations and lectured in foreign bribery and illicit trade internationally.
Highlights of his law enforcement career include:
- Charging the Reserve Bank’s two companies, Securency and NPA, and nine other senior executives with Australia’s first Foreign Bribery offences.
- Being the inaugural Detective Superintendent of the AFP’s Fraud and Anti-Corruption Branch.
- Leading Australia’s law enforcement efforts in Pakistan and 12 neighboring countries for 3 years.
- Creating and leading the Australian Border Force’s Tobacco Strike Team.
More recently, Rohan has used his experience to solve complex policing issues for both the Australian and Papua New Guinean governments via well-honed advocacy to high-level decision makers.
He possesses a Private Security (Investigations) Licence in Victoria and maintains his knowledge and skills via membership of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and the Australia Institute of Professional Investigators.
We understand the keys to successful management and performance of domestic and cross-border investigations. We have our own internal capability to perform general investigation services. In those cases where we require external consultants to provide more specialised investigation services we have established the necessary close relationships and alliances with specialist fraud investigation and other third party service providers, to manage the project and ensure the job is done cost efficiently and with a clear end game in mind.
General Investigation services:
Specialised Investigation services:
- IT Forensics, data preservation, Court data acquisition, mobile device extraction & analysis, analysis, systems compromise investigations.
- Fact finding
- Foreign bribery
- Finding people (domestic & international)
- Asset Tracing (domestic)
- Identifying assets of potential suspects
- Evidence gathering
- Forensic accounting – quantification if loss
- Hand writing analysis
- Document analysis
- Cryptocurrency money laundering
- Asset Tracing (international)